Explore the key highlights of central Auckland on your way to historical Devonport.
- See Mount Eden a volcanic crater you can walk the rim of and is the highest natural point in Auckland with views spanning 360 degrees.
- The Auckland Domain is home to the Auckland Museum and the Botanic gardens.
- The suburb of Parnell is home to many colonial style restored homes and shops interspersed with modern boutique offices.
- Mission Bay is Auckland’s most popular ‘city’ beach. These beautiful white sandy beaches teem with swimmers and families having picnics throughout the summer.
- Rangitoto is the large volcanic Island that sits directly across from Mission Bay. Affectionately known as ‘the big baby’, Rangitoto is Auckland’s largest yet youngest volcanic landmark and dominates the Auckland Harbour.
- Auckland Harbour Bridge is the gateway between the ‘City’ and the ‘North’. As you cross the sparkling Waitemata Harbour you’ll see it's home to many marinas and the reason why Auckland is nicknamed ‘the city of sails’.
- Dwell in Devonport, where the picturesque marine village nestles in the shadow of the historic volcanic cone Mount Victoria. Settle in at one of the great cafes and soak up the views back across Auckland and the Hauraki Gulf.
Prices are from $175 per person (based on four people) for the half day Auckland Tour
Please contact the executive car services team for details or bookings.
Phone: 09 363 7029