The Bay of Islands is a stunning region just three hours north of Auckland that is made up of 144 islands.
- Take in the lush green countryside while driving through rural towns
- Stop to view some magnificent native Kauris trees towering above the New Zealand bush – some of the world’s tallest and oldest Kauri’s thrive in this area
- Drive through historical townships such as Kerikeri, a pretty town with one of the oldest buildings in New Zealand the ‘Stone Store’. The Store perches on the Kerikeri basin originally designed by a missionary and constructed by an Australian convict to hold mission supplies and wheat for the mission farm next door
- Visit the ‘birth place of the nation’, where the Treaty of Waitangi was signed between local Māori and British Crown just on the outskirts of Paihia
- Dip your toes in the water at one of the many golden sand beaches at Te Ti Bay, Paihia or Sullivan’s Beach
- Fish and Chips are a kiwi institution – consider a stop at a local for a bite to eat.
Prices are from $275 per person (based on four people) for the Auckland to Bay of Islands Full Day Tour
Please contact the executive car services team for details or bookings.
Phone: 09 363 7029