What information is available via myPremier?
Sign up to myPremier and you can access:
- Your Premier Points balance and when your Premier Points are due to expire;
- Your Premier Bonus Dollars balance;
- Your car parking credit balance (Premier Rewards Ruby and Sapphire members only);
- The number of entries you've earned into selected Premier Rewards exclusive casino promotions;
- Your account details;
- Details about our latest promotions at SKYCITY Auckland; and
- Our latest food and beverage offers at SKYCITY Auckland.
Can I sign up to myPremier?
To sign up to myPremier, you must:
- be a SKYCITY Auckland Premier Rewards member;
- have an 'active' Premier Rewards account (ie, you have used your Premier Rewards card at least once at a SKYCITY property in New Zealand in the immediately preceding 6 month period);
- have a valid email address registered with Premier Rewards; and
- not be excluded from entering any SKYCITY property in New Zealand.
How can I get myPremier?
You can access myPremier free at premierrewards.co.nz or by downloading the app from the App Store or Google Play.
To download myPremier, simply search 'myPremier' in the App Store or Google Play, download and register using your Premier Rewards account number and PIN.
Your email address must be registered with SKYCITY before you can set up your myPremier account. If you haven't done so already, call the SKYCITY Premier Rewards Team on 09 363 6615 or visit the Premier Rewards Station at SKYCITY Auckland with your Premier Rewards account number and PIN number and email address to register.
Can I access myPremier on multiple devices?
Yes absolutely. You can access myPremier from any device. Simply download the app from the App Store or Google Play and log in using your account details.
Can multiple users use the same device to access myPremier?
Yes - multiple users can use the same device to access myPremier, but not simultaneously. The first user must log out before the next user can log in.
Why do I need a password for myPremier?
Your myPremier password gives you access to your myPremier account. It is unique to your myPremier account and is different to your Premier Rewards PIN number. You'll be able to create a unique myPremier password when you first sign up to myPremier.
How can I reset my myPremier password?
If you wish to reset your myPremier password at any time, log in to myPremier and go to the 'Settings' tab on your dashboard. Select 'Reset your Password' and follow the on-screen instructions (you'll need to be able to access your emails during this process).
I have logged onto or downloaded myPremier and signed in. How do I start using myPremier?
Welcome to myPremier! You can now browse the dashboard and access the information outlined above, including your current Premier Points balance, your current Premier Bonus Dollars balance and the number of entries you've earned into selected Premier Rewards exclusive casino promotions. You can also tailor notifications and interests to your personal preferences via the 'Settings' tab on your myPremier account dashboard.
I need help. Who can I contact?
You can phone us on 09 363 6000 or 0800 SKYCITY (0800 7592489), a toll free number within New Zealand, with your query.
You can also email your query to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to a Premier Rewards Host at the Premier Rewards Station at SKYCITY Auckland.
How do I report a fault or a problem?
You can phone us on 09 363 6000 or 0800 SKYCITY (0800 7592489), a toll free number within New Zealand, with details of the fault or problem.
You can also email details of the fault or problem to us at email@example.com or speak to a Premier Rewards Host at the Premier Rewards Station at SKYCITY Auckland.