The Sky Tower stands 328 meters tall as an icon of Auckland’s sky line for almost 20 years. It’s an exciting hub of adrenaline activities, superb dining and breathtaking views.
If you’re visiting Auckland for just one day, then a trip up the Sky Tower is a must.
- View the city from 220 metres high above street level.
- Panoramic 360˚ views up to 80 kilometres in every direction.
- Spot key landmarks, volcanoes and other historical locations within the greater Auckland area.
- Download the Sky Tower APP and discover the local history and other fun facts about the Sky Tower.
- If dining with a view is what you’re after, then you’re spoilt for choice with three restaurants and cafes up the Sky Tower - Orbit 360˚ revolving restaurant, the superbly chic and elegant The Sugar Club or relax with your coffee, cheese board or ice cream at the Sky Cafe.
- Don’t forget to check out the school holiday activities at the Sky Tower, which are held three times a year and provide fun for the whole family.
- Enjoy free Wi-Fi* to Facebook, tweet and Snapchat your loved ones back home.
At the base of the Sky Tower, the SKYCITY Auckland entertainment complex is home to two world-class hotels, Auckland’s premier dining precinct with over 20 bars and restaurants, a 700 seat theatre and a world-class Casino*. There is a lot to explore at SKYCITY Auckland.
*Wi-Fi is subject to network availability.
*R20 to enter the Casino.