The Sky Tower has stood tall at 328 meters as an icon of Auckland's sky line for 20 years. It's an exciting hub of adrenaline activities, superb dining and breathtaking views
At the base of the Sky Tower, the SKYCITY Auckland entertainment complex is home to two world-class hotels, Auckland's premier dining precinct with over 20 bars and restaurants, a 700 seat theatre and a world-class Casino*. There is a lot to explore at SKYCITY Auckland.
*R20 to enter the Casino.
- View the city from 220 metres high above street level.
- Panoramic 360˚ views up to 80 kilometres in every direction.
- Spot key landmarks, volcanoes and other historical locations within the greater Auckland area.
- If dining with a view is what you're after, then you're spoilt for choice with three restaurants and cafes up the Sky Tower - Orbit 360˚ Dining revolving restaurant, the superbly chic and elegant The Sugar Club or relax with your coffee, cheese board or ice cream at the Sky Café.
- Don't forget to check out the school holiday activities at the Sky Tower, which are held three times a year and provide fun for the whole family.
- Enjoy free Wi-Fi** to Facebook, tweet and Snapchat your loved ones back home.
**Wi-Fi is subject to network availability.
Buy TicketsRead more
Annual PassRead more
Explore the Sky TowerRead more
School HolidaysRead more
Sky Tower & Sea Life Kelly Tarlton's Adult Combo ticketRead more
Teddy Bears' PicnicRead more
Corner Victoria and Federal Streets, Auckland, 1010
365 days a year (weather permitting)
May to October
Daily 9am – 10pm (last tickets sold to last entry at 9.30pm)
November to April
Sun to Thu 8.30am-10.30pm (last tickets sold to last entry at 10pm)
Fri & Sat 8.30am-11.30pm (last tickets sold to last entry at 11pm)
Please be advised that the Sky Tower may be closed from time to time due to adverse weather conditions.
0800 SKYCITY (0800 759 2489) or;
+64 9 363 6000
Parking at SKYCITY Auckland
The SKYCITY Main Site Car Park is Auckland's biggest Car Park with 1,960 parks accessible from three entries and offers convenient motorway access, full time security and surveillance and well lit maintained facilities. There is also a range of options available to suit your needs:
- Valet parking - Rock up in style and let our friendly valet service do all the work.
- Super Saver Parking - Available to eligible SKYCITY customers* and SKYCITY Premier Rewards** members, this parking offer is great value for money.
- Casual Parking - Come and go as you please with the casual parking rates.
- Early Bird rate
*To qualify, spend $40 or more (in one transaction) on the day of parking at any SKYCITY Auckland restaurant, bar or cafe at the Sky Tower (excludes Magic Memories, Sky Jump, Skywalk and i-SITE). To redeem the Super Saver Parking rates, customers must present their car park ticket to the cashier at the SKYCITY outlet at which the minimum spend is made before exiting the car park.
**To qualify, SKYCITY Premier Rewards members must use their Premier Rewards card to earn a minimum of one Premier Point from gaming that day. A day begins at 7am and ends at 6.59am the following day.
Parking is subject to availability. Car parking terms and conditions apply.
The maximum height for vehicles in the SKYCITY Main Site Car Park is 2.1 metres and in the SKYCITY Grand Hotel Car Park is 2.1 metres.