MASU Japanese Robata Restaurant and Bar
SKYCITY Grand Hotel
90 Federal Street, Auckland
Daily 5.30pm – late
Daily 12pm – late
Call +64 9 363 6278, book online, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
R18 for the service of alcohol. Host responsibility limits apply.
Smart casual dress politely requested.
- 2016 Cuisine NZ Good Food Awards 1 Hat
- 2016 Metro Peugeot Restaurant of the Year Top 50
- 2015 Metro Best Special-Occasion Brunch – MASU’s Nichiyo brunch
- 2015 Metro Peugeot Restaurant of the Year Top 50
- 2015 Metro Best Chef Finalist (Nic Watt)
- 2015 Cuisine NZ Good Food Awards 2 Hats
- 2015 New Zealand Commercial Project Awards, National Category and Silver Award Winner
"A passion for flavour and dedication to detail"
Welcome to MASU, the exciting Japanese robata restaurant and bar located in the Federal Street dining precinct. MASU brings atmosphere, passion and a contemporary twist to the traditional robata style of cooking over an open charcoal grill. My philosophy is simple – use fresh local ingredients, enhance the natural flavours of each dish and let the food speak for itself. This pure approach to cuisine is reflected in our clean, natural décor. Add to this a lively, informal atmosphere and you have a beautifully bold and dramatically different style of Japanese dining in the heart of Auckland.