Auckland Wine Week
Daily, until 23 June 2019
Join us on 13 - 23 June to explore the wonderful world of wine right here on Auckland's doorstep. From fine aromatics to intense cabernet blends, the latest winery restaurants and vines planted over 100 years ago, Auckland Wine Week is a celebration of place and people as much as it is a delicious wine tasting adventure that will take you all over our stunning winemaking region.
- Thursday 13 June: Launch event – Discover Dinner at Gusto at the Grand
- Saturday 15 June: A private trade tasting run with Nick Stock (AU) specifically for hospitality wine professionals and sommeliers on Saturday prior to lunch service at Gusto at the Grand
- Thursday 20 June: Family of Twelve Winter Feast Tour, hosted by Villa Maria and David Roper at The Sugar Club
- Huami and The Grill by Sean Connolly will be highlighting local wines by the glass throughout the week
- Orbit 360 dining will be focusing on promoting Auckland wines on the menu
Head to www.aucklandwineweek.co.nz to discover more.
Terms & Conditions
R18 for the service of alcohol. Drink responsibly.